Remote Start with Two 1-Button Remotes
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
- Remote Start System
- Panic Mode
- New! Virtual TachTM eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- New! D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
- Two micro-sized one-button remote controls
- 1-Way Remote Start System
- Two slim black 1-button remotes
- Simple setup with award-winning Bitwriter programming system
- Nationwide travelers service program
- Auto-locking doors upon remote start
- Door unlock with single button press after remote start
- Ignition-controlled door locks
- Optional horn honk feature
- Turbo timer mode
- 12, 24 or 60 minute run time
- Parking lights flashing or constant
- Extended range with Super Heterodyne receiver
- Car finder function flashes parking lights
- Valet Take-Over leaves engine running when key is removed
- Starter anti-grind circuitry
- Rapid Resume Logic stores programmed settings
- D2D serial port available to connect w/ other interface devices
- Virtual Tach eliminates need for tachometer wire
- XCR extreme capacity remote start relays
- Defroster output activation
WHY YOU NEED THIS:
- Warm up your car in the winter time
- Melt the snow with your warm toasty car
Cool down your car in the summertime
- Have you ever sat on leather seats in the summer? Owch!
- Cool the car down BEFORE you get in!
- So you don't get blasted with 200° heat when you open your door
- Fun fact - Temperatures in your car can get between 150° to 210°
- Wow your friends with your automatically starting car